HGV Medicals for £40  - Dr Martin Lane at Phil Brown's Transport Training Center
                   Thanks for visiting!

My name is Dr Martin Lane, I am a Worcester based locum GP (i.e. I cover for doctors on holiday or off sick) and in my spare time perform HGV medicals. I qualified in 1986 and hold the following qualifications: MB BS (Nottingham University) MRCGP, DCH, DFFP and am on Worcestershire Prmary Care Trust's Medical Performers list.

HGV Medicals for £40 is focused on providing high-quality service and customer satisfaction - we will do everything we can to meet your expectations.

Building where HGV medicals performed
I perform this service for only £40 (which is far cheaper than any of the GP surgeries that I work at charge for the same service)

I am based in Droitwich and normally perform the medicals on a Saturday morning at Phil Brown's Transport Training Centre, 25A North Bank, Berry Hill Industrial Estate, Droitwich, Worcestershire, WR99AU   Tel. 01905 774442

Alternatively, If you can not make it on a Saturday, I can perform them in the evenings at my home in Ombersley village just outside Droitwich.
You can call me on 07429182572 or email me at drmartinlane@hotmail.com

You need to get a Medical Examination Report (D4)filled in by a doctor if you apply for a driving licence for a:
• vehicle between 3.5 and 7.5 tonne, small or medium lorry or full sized lorry (LGV) (C, C1+E, or C+E)
• bus (PCV) over 8 passenger seats (D1, D1+E, D
or D+E).

The medical usually take 20 minutes and involves completing the D4 questionnaire which includes an eye test, blood pressure, urine test and medical examination.

Please bring the photographic ID (eg your plastic driving licence, glasses if you wear them, a urine sample and a list of any medication you take.

You need a D4 medical report if:
• this is your first application
• you are applying for entitlement to drive lorries or buses and are 45. From then on, a D4 will be needed every 5 years until you are 65. From age 65 onwards, bus and lorry driving licences are issued for one year only
• you are under 70 and hold a medically restricted car driving licence and are renewing: your D1 entitlement to drive minibuses (not for hire or reward), or your C1 entitlement to drive 3.5 – 7.5 tonne vehicles and small lorries
• you already hold or previously held a lorry (LGV) licence entitlement and now wish to apply for a Bus (PCV) licence entitlement (or vice versa). This is unless you have had a D4 filled in within the last 12 months for the prior entitlement
• you are 70 and still need your C1 or D1 entitlement you will need to send in a D4 every 3 years
• you are an EU/EEA driving licence holder whose authority to drive lorries and or buses (LGV/PCV) vehicles in the United Kingdom has run out.

Please call if you would like to book an appointment or have any questions 01905 774442 or 07429182572 .

Please Note.
I can also perform lung function tests (Spirometry) Hearing tests (Audiometry), ECGs and blood test for Lead etc if required.
Website provided by  Vistaprint
provided by Vistaprint